The other one is the bigger brother, the Polygran®, designed for seamless scale-up from its little brother and with a throughput of up to 300kg/h, created for simplified handling and feeding system for even easier accessibility.
These unique roller compactors feature simplified handling and controls, effortless maintenance due to the cleverly engineered parts assembly, resulting in one of the industry’s fastest changeover times, due to the unique POLYGRAN® – setup of individual machine parts.
POLYGRAN® Roller Compactors Feature:
- Unique feeding system guarantees a constant power feed to the rollers
- Integrated two-step granulation system
- Advanced sealing system for higher product containment
- Validated force and gap measurement
- Longer dwell times compared with other Roller Compactors due to the larger roller diameter.
- A range of different roller surfaces is available to optimise your process.
- Constant product quality and properties
- Virtual no heat gain with the Gerteis® patented angled roller design.
- Compact design for laboratory and production environment
- Reduced number of parts for quick changeover and simple cleaning procedures
GERTEIS MASCHINEN + PROCESSENGINEERING AG had its beginnings in 1986 as a one-man enterprise in Jona, Switzerland where the corporate headquarters is located to this day. Throughout the years the company grew exponentially and established itself as the market leader for premium dry granulation equipment. With our focus on roller compactors for the ...