This recipe consists of:
- Precise balancing techniques
- Excellent quality of the raw material
- Maintenance of constant temperatures in transformation process
- Product handling
- Preserve the integrity of the product
- Preserve food from the contamination of external agents
- Final packaging of the product
Pneumatic conveyors reduce risks of product leakage from the production line and cross-contamination.
- Risks of injury to workers: an ever-present danger
- The final quality of the product also depends on operators working and safety conditions.
Several and continuous risks are involved:
- risk of slipping on the floor due to leakage and material spillage
- the difficult manual handling of loads represents a risk to operators’ health
How does pneumatic conveyor help confectioners in speeding up production process?
Industries often tackle the same problems on their production lines due to the material. Depending on the type of product, problems are different.
The most difficult products to manage are:
- volatile – like flour,
- fat – such as cocoa powder,
- fragile – such as hazelnuts, almonds and dried fruit,
- clogging – like powdered milk.
The products which are easier to manage are:
- dry – as dried fruit
- sliding – like sugar and puffed rice.
3 types of problems have been recognized:
- Production line downtimes and machines maintenance are often caused by accidental errors in the process of product manual handling. Pneumatic conveyors remove these inconveniences by working hermetically: in fact, they connect the receiving machinery to the previous machinery.
- Product contamination (especially in case of dust) caused by hygienically incorrect production systems or fraudulent handling. Pneumatic conveyors also help eliminating human error from the causes of this problem.
- Loss of product and / or raw materials. At each stage of the process, a percentage of the product is lost and induced costs are often not clearly quantified: it is estimated that this loss of product affects 1% to 3% of the final cost of the finished product. In companies continuously working over 2 or 3 shifts, these percentages can even increase. Delfin has designed Pneumatic Conveyors which allow to recover these powders and put them back into the production cycle.
Which kind of material can be conveyed by using pneumatic transport?
This type of technology is mainly addressed to those businesses which need to transport materials such as:
- Powders (minimum particle size> 1 μm),
- Granules (maximum density <3 kg / dm3),
- Solids (maximum dimensions 10x10x25mm).
In which kind of environment can I use pneumatic transport?
- Pastry production
- Production of semi-finished products
- Production of ice cream
- Production of chocolate
- Production of confectionery products
Send us samples of your product to get a full test!
Why choosing a Delfin pneumatic transport system?
The simplicity of installation and the low costs of managing and maintaining a Delfin pneumatic transport system are among the most significant benefits for confectionery and milling industries.
Delfin Pneumatic Conveying Solution department guarantees the highest levels of service quality and reliability:
- Pre-sale: consulting, product and production line study, ad hoc design
- Offer issue: issue of reference offer within 48 hours from the receipt of the necessary technical and application information
- Sale: quality to a fair price
- After-sales service: prompt intervention even after putting the system into service and availability of spare parts ready for delivery.
Sign up for Pneumatic Conveying E-Updates
Recent Pneumatic Conveying e-newsletters
Read our last “Pneumatic Conveying” e-newsletter campaigns here:
Delfin distributes its industrial vacuums worldwide, through a network of subsidiaries and sales partnerships with major players in the local market.Delfin was founded over twenty years ago by the passion of its founder, Antonino Siclari, for the industrial vacuum sector.Since then he has never stopped working to offer its customers innovative ...