In this context, Lessine has developed a large range of mixers, for various applications. Among them: the MFD200 & the MFD200AT.
Our range includes two types of drum blenders:
- The “classical” one – MFD200
The MFD200 is the classical and manual version of our drum blenders.
It is designed for drums from 50 to 220l and is offered with various manual fastening options.
- The automated one – MFD200AT
The MFD200AT is a practical, ergonomic, and significantly easy-to-use powder mixer.
This fully automated mixer maximizes the homogenization in the shortest possible time and ensures optimal mixing.
Both allow the homogenization or re-homogenization of mixtures by batch in barrels of all sizes and designs. The recipes are prepared in suitable recipients. The barrel for blending is affixed onto a slanted turning shaft; it attaches very easily to the support of the blender and follows its rotation movement. A high-energy device may be added for difficult products.
Lessine drum blender advantages:
· Products are mixed directly in the drums in which they are stored
· Adaptable for different capacities of barrels
· Facility of passing from one recipient to another
· Possibility of putting several types of barrel in a single support
· Maximum flexibility
· Relatively low energy consumption.