Designed for performance, all of its instrumentation, including a new 7-inch touchscreen-enabled remote monitoring station, is dedicated to weigh feeding and tailored to customers’ exacting needs. Proprietary algorithms provide functions such as disturbance limiting, positional transformation of the weight signal, output linearization, and other critical weighing functions for conveyor belt and loss-in-weight routines.
Common control features include:
- A complete selection of user-configurable engineering weight, time, and distance units
- Automated calibrations and extensive auto-zeroing functionality to support:
- Feeder operation audits
- Systemic diagnosis and assessment for certified and higher-accuracy belt scale and weigh belt systems
- Full-text display messaging
- Dynamic programming and tuning
- Real-time diagnostics
- Input/output configuration and management
- Multiple operator interfaces
- Scale calibration histories and critical event logging
- A large selection of industrial communication protocols
- Simple English-language prompts to guide operators through calibrations and procedures
Drawing upon the company’s seventy years of industry experience Thayer Scale develops innovative and flexible control features and belt routines. The solutions serve customers’ unique processing demands and improve their production requirements.
A complete line of AC, DC, and electromagnetic motor controllers complements the instrumentation. Thayer Scale motor controllers integrate easily into any of the weigh systems. The company offers local or remote hands-off-automatic controls, adaptable start/stop logic, emergency stop input, system interlock inputs, and status outputs. To simplify installation, the motor controls include branch circuit protection, disconnects, logic controls, and one common field breakout terminal. All have the same internal and external control functionality, making them economical and easy to install, learn, and maintain. All instrumentation is UL- and cUL-approved.