The MaxxFlow HTC:
- Most non-metallic solids can be measured
- Can be installed on round pipes or ducts
- No real upper limit of mass flow
- No flow restrictions to the process flow (wear-resistant ceramic liner)
- The mass flow measurement is independent of flow characteristics
- Maximum temperature: 12O °C
- Can be installed at an angle
- Small installation height, max. 310 mm
- No moving parts, hence no maintenance
- Easy to calibrate
The MaxxFlow HTC is specially developed for the flow measurement of dry bulk solids during high-volume throughput. Due to its completely open profile and its low installation height, the MaxxFlow HTC is especially suitable in situations in which it was previously only possible to use complicated or expensive mechanical solutions, e. g. impact plates or measuring chutes.
The installation of the MaxxFlow HTC takes place independently of the direction of the line (vertical/inclined), but always after mechanical conveyor elements, e. g. rotary feeder, screw conveyors, air slides, or chain conveyors.
ENVEA is a world class manufacturer of ambient, emission and process monitoring systems, with full turnkey capabilities. Our equipment and technologies encompass gas analyzers, dust monitors, solids and flue gas flow meters, and air quality monitoring networks, as well as environmental data processing and reporting solutions.