Through Bluetooth, GMT-X1 can connect to a mobile app called Weasy (available for android systems) for configuration and monitoring. After the weighing transmitter is installed on the spot, we need to do the calibration first. But in some fields, the weight scale is far away from the weighing transmitter. To save time and energy, we can use Weasy-app to calibrate the GMT-X1 and make sure it works properly. Moreover, when there is something wrong with the connection between PLC and weighing transmitters, we don’t need to check the weighing transmitter one by one. Just opening Weasy-app to check the parameters comparing to PLC, we can easily find out which weighing transmitter is setting error and simply correct it. In this case, the production process won’t be stoped too long. Learn more about how to configure GMT-X1 by Weasy-App through the video.
- Stainless steel case with a compact design
- Different configuration choices with a variety of combination
- Standard: RS485+RS485/RS232(selectable)
- Option1: 3 input 5 output or 3 input 4 output(relay)
- Option2: RS485+16bit Analog or 2 input 4 output
- Option3: Modbus TCP or Ethernet/IP or Profinet
- (Option1,2,3 can be selected at the same time)
- Calibration without weights
- Printer function
General Measure Technology was found in 1993, with 27-year experience in weighing industry with advanced technology and high quality products. Our main products are weighing controller with various software options, checkweigher and packing auto filler. Since 2006, General Measure has dominated the high-end market and occupied more than 30% of the ...