To avoid this annoying and often costly task, VDL has developed a new, quick-disassembly version of its well-known HT-S rotary valve.
This HT-S Easy Clean valve combines the qualities of the HT-S with a high level of efficiency in cleaning because the rotor can be removed and repositioned in an easy manner, without tools.
The HT-S Easy Clean is equipped with a slide rail system with extremely accurate bearings. After releasing a couple of hand-operated knobs, the rotor slides out along this rail-system. A safety switch ensures disconnection of the drive, which stays in place.
You have finished cleaning? A simple pushing back of the rotor and retightening of the knobs finish the job and make your HT-S Easy Clean ready for another task.
- In- and outside fully nickel-plated, food-grade
- Stainless steel AISI316 rotor, cast in one piece
- Stainless steel slide with aluminum bearing housings
- Suited for pressure differentials up to approx. 0.4 bar
- No adjusting needed afterward
- Direct drive
- No drive dismount needed when cleaning
VDL Industrial Products has been active for decades as a leading advisor and manufacturer/supplier of components for transport and extraction systems and the processing of bulk goods. Most of these components are developed in-house. Our main focus is on drop-through rotary valves, conveyor systems and shakers.