PTS Batchmixer® based on PTS technology
Dec’s PTS is a highly effective method for transferring and dispensing both dry and wet powders and granules in a safe and contained manner. Its unique filtration concept with a flat filter membrane makes it the only vacuum dense-phase system currently available that functions at optimum levels for each cycle, differentiating it from the run-of-the-mill systems on the market. The PTS technology drives the automated PTS Batchmixer® blending system for fully contained homogeneous powder blending.
Unique features and options:
- Systems from 2 to 6000 liters allowing to vary product volumes from 10 – 100 %
- Highly efficient, gentle mixing with reduced mixing times
- Automatic extraction of powder from different containers (drums, bags, silos or process equipment)
- Easy integration into production lines
- Full discharge by gravity or automatic transfer to the next process step
- Minimal agglomeration
- No moving or rotating parts, minimal maintenance and full clean in place (CIP/SIP)
- Automatic sampling procedures
- cGMP/ATEX compliant
In addition to blending, Dec’s PTS technology encompasses a broad range of applications, standard and high containment filling & discharging of various containers, small quantity dosing, single and multiple reactor charging, bulk materials conveying and aseptic solutions.
Dec Group, headquartered in Switzerland, is a leading global provider of powder handling and process containment systems.
Their products offer a high level of safety for both operator and product. Their advanced system concepts, from the standard powder transfer system to highly complex ...