TUNRA Bulk Solids offers a variety of industrial courses which cover all relevant aspects of bulk material handling including:
- Materials handling
- Storage and flow
- Belt conveying
- Pneumatic conveying
- Transfer chute design
These professional training courses are conducted by a team of highly qualified engineers and professional staff from TBS and the University of Newcastle, based on their vast research and practical experience in all fields of bulk materials handling.
- Basic principles of handling plant design
- Bulk solid flow properties and application to design
- Loads on bin walls – symmetric, eccentric discharge – shock loads and silo quaking
- Stockpile design incorporating draw-down, live capacity, base loads and locations of reclaim hoppers, feeders and tunnels • Loads on buried structures in bins and stockpiles
- Chute design for feeding and transfer
- Belt conveying – overview of various types of conveyors – bulk solids and conveyor belt interactions – review of basic design procedures and future developments
12 Nov 2019 - 14 Nov 2019
TUNRA Bulk Solids offers solutions for all industries dealing with bulk materials and covers the entire spectrum of bulk materials handling and storage applications. Our comprehensive laboratory test facilities are ISO9001, ISO14001 and AS4801 certified and our highly qualified and committed team of engineers and consultants are available to assist ...