LUCCA – The Rotary valve Rotovalve Heavy is designed to feed and dose bulk products in pharmaceutical processes (Mixers, load cells, tablet presses, packaging).
It regulates the flow rate to a level suitable to the process being undertaken.
- Compact design.
- This valve has no gasket, however Rotovalve Heavy is able to ensure tightness between its rotor and its half-bodies (labyrinth seal).
- The number and the volume of pockets can be customized to achieve a specific dosing.
- ATEX declaration available upon request.
- It can be used in pharmaceutical, chemical and food industries.
- Its essential design makes cleaning and assembly easy, this allows to reduce maintenance time and consequently operating costs.
- It is suitable to be used in continuous work, clean rooms and in all those applications where shredding is not accepted e.g. in the processing of injectable.
- Maximum adaptability to project needs.
- Possibility of use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
Standard Rotovalve Heavy sizes from ND50 to ND300
It can be actuated with pneumatic or electric motor.
SteriValves srl designs and manufactures technical solutions for the processing of bulk solid material for the pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries. Its solutions are the result of a constructive dialogue with the end users and investments in research and development. Its Worldwide partners network covers about 40 countries.