The Tetra Pak pneumatic conveying system VDP FD is a gentle conveying system designed to ensure the minimal product break down amongst others. The receiving hopper is one of the main components of this conveying system.
The new range of receiving hoppers covers a wider range of process needs in terms of filtrating flow rates (to 5m²) and hopper volumes (300l, 500l, 1000l and 2000l). It is specially designed to be hygienic and particular attention has been put in order to improve cleanability and ergonomics.
- State of the art equipment.
- Hygienic, completely dismountable filter to allow cleaning.
- Ergonomic design, easy operator access.
- Meets food safety regulations EC1935/2004
The receiving hopper is one of the main components of this conveying system.
It is a hopper with an integrated reverse jet filter specially developed to be integrated in a vacuum dense phase conveying system or a semi-dense phase. The equipment withstands absolute vacuum (1mbar abs) and provides air tightness.
- Developed to work in dense phase and semi-dense phase vacuum conveying systems.
- Might be used with a butterfly valve for batch process or with a rotary valve for continuous process.
- Specially designed to withstand absolute vacuum (1mbar abs) and to be airtight in vacuum conditions.
- The receiving hopper integrates a reverse jet filter.
- Opening of the base plate of the filter in order to access to the hopper.
- Weighing system can be integrated as an option to perform loss in weighing.
- Filtrating Surface increased to 5m² covering a wider range of process needs.
- Family range with storage volumes from 300l to 2000l
- Easy flow discharging with dismountable air jets and small slope angle.
- ∆P measure integrated.
- Ability to inspect and clean the air tank and unclogging tubes.
- Filter easy to clean, limited corners of difficult access and absence of hollow bodies.
- Operator comfortable maintenance position.
- Quick and effortless cover opening and closing.