The new range of receiving hoppers covers a wider range of process needs in terms of filtrating flow rates (to 5m²) and hopper volumes (300l, 500l, 1000l and 2000l). It is specially designed to be hygienic and particular attention has been put in order to improve cleanability and ergonomics.
- State of the art equipment.
- Hygienic, completely dismountable filter to allow cleaning.
- Ergonomic design, easy operator access.
- Meets food safety regulations EC1935/2004
The receiving hopper is one of the main components of this conveying system.
It is a hopper with an integrated reverse jet filter specially developed to be integrated in a vacuum dense phase conveying system or a semi-dense phase. The equipment withstands absolute vacuum (1mbar abs) and provides air tightness.
- Developed to work in dense phase and semi-dense phase vacuum conveying systems.
- Might be used with a butterfly valve for batch process or with a rotary valve for continuous process.
- Specially designed to withstand absolute vacuum (1mbar abs) and to be airtight in vacuum conditions.
- The receiving hopper integrates a reverse jet filter.
- Opening of the base plate of the filter in order to access to the hopper.
- Weighing system can be integrated as an option to perform loss in weighing.
- Filtrating Surface increased to 5m² covering a wider range of process needs.
- Family range with storage volumes from 300l to 2000l
- Easy flow discharging with dismountable air jets and small slope angle.
- ∆P measure integrated.
- Ability to inspect and clean the air tank and unclogging tubes.
- Filter easy to clean, limited corners of difficult access and absence of hollow bodies.
- Operator comfortable maintenance position.
- Quick and effortless cover opening and closing.
Sign up for Pneumatic Conveying E-Updates
Recent Pneumatic Conveying e-newsletters
Read our last “Pneumatic Conveying” e-newsletter campaigns here:
Powder handling can be a rather complex issue. With all of the dosing, sifting, mixing and other processing involved – not to mention conveying, storage and packing – it takes considerable expertise to get the job done right. And to make it easy, safe and cost-efficient.
Guerin Systems offers you that expertise. For just about any ...